Facilitate networking and collaboration between academics, practitioners, and policy makers nationally and internationally. Develop strategic links with new and existing partners.
• Developing strategic links with international partners.
• Hosting visitors.
• Fostering practitioner engagement.
• Attendance/presentations at national/international events.
• Forging new partnerships with other national networks, third sector/civil society, relevant government and NGO’s.
In line with the annual budget allocation, SIPR will:
• Strengthen relations with key practitioner partners.
• Provide financial/admin support for members to attend/present at relevant events.
• Grow our network through strategic engagement and partnerships.
• Continue to host international experts.